Our vision is a healthy and intact forested landscape that supports a strong and sustainable local economy through stewardship, with protection of core wildlife habitat and connectivity across the entire Northern Forest.
We can achieve this vision when there is:
- Ongoing stewardship of our regions forests built on a foundation of biological diversity and ecosystem resilience.
- Permanent protection of the largest un-fragmented blocks of contiguous forest in our region.
- Caring economic use of our forests to sustain their productivity into the future.
- Connected forests through our region that allow for the movement of wildlife.
- Communities' appreciation of and commitment to preserving the region's rich forest heritage that defines our home.